I tried to reset my password, but never received an email. What should I do?
Make sure that the email address you used to reset your password is the same email address that you used to connect your inhaler and log in. Also, check to see if the password reset email was redirected to your spam folder. Your password reset email will come from "email@example.com." If it was the same address and the email isn't in your spam folder, please call Teva Customer Support at +1 (888) 603-0788 Monday through Friday for assistance.
Why won't my ProAir Digihaler, AirDuo Digihaler, or ArmonAir Digihaler connect with the app?
The app is only intended for use with an inhaler in the Digihaler family with a QR code on top. Make sure the camera on your smartphone is working and clean. Also make sure the full QR code is in the camera window when scanning it.
If you're still having issues, please contact Teva Support at +1 (888) 603-0788 Monday through Friday.
Why is the app telling me that the QR code is invalid?
Your QR code may be damaged or you might be scanning a device that is not an inhaler in the Digihaler family. If the QR code is scratched or damaged, please contact Teva Customer Support at +1 (888) 603-0788 Monday through Friday.
What if my inhaler doesn't have a QR code?
Ensure that you are using a ProAir Digihaler, AirDuo Digihaler, or ArmonAir Digihaler. Other inhalers are not compatible with the Digihaler app.
Why is the app telling me that the inhaler is already connected?
The user can see all connected inhalers under the "Digihalers and Safety" screen.
Clicking on a specific inhaler there will show details for this specific inhaler, including the Digihaler ID. If your inhaler is already connected, you will see it listed.
My Digihaler stopped syncing with my smartphone. How do I fix that?
- Make sure that the smartphone's Bluetooth® wireless technology is turned on and that the inhaler is connected and within range (15 feet from your smartphone).
- If you are still having problems, try restarting your smartphone and reopen the app.
- If the Digihaler and app still do not sync, please call Teva Customer Support at +1 (888) 603-0788 Monday through Friday.
I can’t find the app in my app store.
You can only see the app if your smartphone has an operating system that our app can be used with, such as:
- Smartphones running on Android 6.0+
- iPhones running on iOS 11+
Please note that:
- Searching for “Digihaler” is the easiest way to find it.
- Digihaler will only be available in the United States app stores upon initial release.
I don’t have a smartphone. Can I still see my data?
No. The data can only be viewed in the Digihaler app and the app can only be downloaded on a smartphone.
Why didn't I get a notification for one of my inhaler events?
Notifications should appear when these conditions are met:
- Bluetooth® connectivity is turned on
- The inhalation took place within the last 15 minutes
- For Apple iPhones, the app is in use or operating in the background
Note: Regardless of whether you receive a notification, your data will not be lost. The Digihaler stores information to send to the app whenever it reconnects.
If you continue to have issues, contact Teva Customer Support at +1 (888) 603-0788 Monday through Friday.